Thursday, July 16, 2015

Street League 2015: Part 3

It's been almost a year since my last post which is somewhat of a bummer.

When I started "Broahtography" in 2007 I was putting up posts every couple of weeks mostly of street sessions with the homies. Now when I look at the past 3 years of the website there are only 2 posts per year and they are all from X-Games and Street League events. I guess it's pretty rad to be shooting photos of the best skateboarders in the world, but I really miss being at street spots and getting sequences of my friends who are trying to come up in the skate world.

I plan on getting back to my roots and shooting some pics from the streets, so look forward to that...

Anyways, enjoy the animated sequences.

 photo DavidGFSFlip.gif
David Gonzalez - Kickflip Channel Gap

 photo EvanSmithNoseGrindRevert.gif
Evan Smith - Gap to Nosegrind Revert

 photo EvanSmithBack360.gif
Backside 360 Nosegrab

 photo LouieFullCab.gif
Louie Lopez - Full Cab

 photo TomAstaKFFrontCrook.gif
Tom Asta - Kickflip Front Crook

 photo PRodSwFrntBlunt_1.gif
Paul Rodriguez - Switch Front Blunt

No comments:

Followers